Rules for the Most Creative category
- The problem is to come up with a novel analysis of the market timing problem.
- Examples could include an explanation of some market phenomena, an insightful analysis of a strategy, an interesting visualization, discovering nonlinear relationships in the variables, etc.
- A typewritten proposal must be submitted by March 6th.
- Qualifying teams will be granted directed research course units and should finish their final typewritten reports by May.
- Submitted reports will be carefully read and judged by a panel of experts consisting of UCSB faculty and Hull Tactical professionals.